- Can I open a joint investment account with Prosper?
- Who can invest on Prosper?
- What states are open to investors on Prosper?
- Can I invest my individual retirement account with Prosper?
- Can foreign investors participate on Prosper?
- What types of investing accounts can I open with Prosper?
- What are Financial Suitability Requirements?
- Do you allow institutional investors to purchase notes?
- Is there a minimum investment required?
- Do I need to remove a security hold on my credit file to register with Prosper?
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Can I invest through Prosper using an individual retirement account?
- Every time I enter my IRA information in the application and select Submit, it takes me to browse the listing page. Why?
- What is the advantage of opening a Prosper IRA?
- What is the minimum requirement to open an IRA account?
- Who is the custodian for Prosper IRA accounts?
- Is there a fee to maintain a retirement account with Prosper?
- How do I transfer funds to and from my investment account?
- What is the minimum amount I can transfer out of my investment account?
- Can I fund my investment account with a wire transfer?
- Does Prosper accept checks from investors?
Was this helpful?