- What is a "loan through Prosper" and who originates it?
- How do I invest in loans using my online Prosper account?
- Do you recommend a certain starting amount?
- When are new loans added to the website?
- What happens after I make my investments?
- What is a Note?
- How does investing through Prosper work?
- What are Prosper Ratings?
- How do I deactivate my recurring investment?
- Does Prosper provide access to APIs for investing?
Performance and Reporting
How is my Investment Return calculated?
- What is auto invest?
- What are the costs/fees associated with using Auto Invest?
- Can I still place manual orders if I use auto invest?
- How long does it take for Auto invest to invest my cash?
- Is there an account minimum for auto invest?
- Can I cancel the orders placed by auto invest?
- How do I receive my monthly payments?
- How can I see the details of my payments?
- How long does it take to receive payments from borrowers?
- What are the minimum criteria to borrow on Prosper?
- How does a borrower make payments on their loan?
- Can I schedule recurring transfers?
- How do I transfer funds to and from my investment account?
- When will my investment account become eligible for Instant Transfers?
- Can I cancel a funds transfer?
- How long does it take to transfer funds from my bank account to my investment account?
- How do I verify my bank account so I can invest through Prosper?
Was this helpful?