Password and Account Management
- Can I assign a beneficiary to my account?
- How can I reset my password/unlock my account?
- How do I sign in without a password?
- I tried resetting my password, but the system said my date of birth was wrong. What's going on?
- If I'm an investor, can I also apply for a loan through Prosper?
Payments and Fees
- Is my Prosper investment account a bank account?
- Is my money FDIC insured?
- What is the maximum amount of a loan I can purchase?
- How does a borrower make monthly payments on their loan?
- Are there any fees to invest through Prosper?
- Where can I view my Notes and their payment histories?
- When is a delinquent loan sold to a debt buyer?
- How can I tell if the payment toward my Note is past due?
Security and Verification
- How long does Prosper hold onto my personal information after I close my investment account?
- How do you protect my personal information?
- How does Prosper work to prevent borrower fraud?
- What is a verification stage?
Taxes and Account Statements
- Where can I access the monthly statement for my investment account?
- When will my tax documents be available?
- Which tax forms and statements should I expect to receive regarding my investments?
- Where can I access my tax forms?
- How are my losses categorized on the tax forms?
- Are the earnings from my investments taxable?
Individual Retirement Account (IRA)
- Can I convert my current investment account to an IRA account?
- How do I setup an IRA account if I have an existing Prosper account?
- How do I add or withdraw funds from my IRA account?
Was this helpful?