How to Apply
- What kind of loans are available through Prosper?
- What is pre-approval?
- Can I apply for a loan over the phone?
- Can I apply for a joint personal loan?
- Can I use my loan proceeds for postsecondary educational expenses?
- How can I apply for a loan through PHL?
- What are the steps in the application process for PHL?
- How do I submit required documents?
- What happens once I provide all the required documents for my loan application?
- I uploaded a document, but it didn't go through. What's going on?
- How can I reach the verification department?
Minimum Criteria to Borrow
- Who can borrow money through Prosper?
- What if I am retired? Can I still apply for a loan?
- Who is eligible for a loan through PHL?
- Where can I find Prosper's policies?
- How do I receive messages from Prosper?
- How is Prosper regulated?
- What is PHL?
- How do I find a doctor or medical provider that works with Prosper Healthcare Lending?
- How much can I borrow?
- What are Loan Interest Rates?
- Are loans through Prosper fixed rate or variable rate?
- What is the difference between interest rate and APR?
Was this helpful?