That depends – there could be a couple of reasons why you don’t see your FICO® Score Display in your online account.
- You may need to [opt in] to view your FICO® Score
- Your FICO® Score is only available on your account after your loan completes its first billing cycle
- You must have an active loan through Prosper to view your FICO® score
- You must be the primary borrower on your joint loan if you share one with a co-borrower. If you have a joint loan but do not see the ability to opt in to view your FICO® Score, then you are not the primary borrower.
- If your account has charged off or you have filed bankruptcy, your account has been opted-out of FICO® Score Display.
Was this helpful?