Sometimes digital uploads aren’t clear and you need to try again. If you’re having trouble, consider these upload tips:
- Scan your documents in color, making sure the entire document is clear and legible
- Acceptable file formats include PDF, JPG, JPEG, TIF, BMP, PNG, GIF
- File size must be 100 MB or less
- You can upload multiple files per document upload request
- Ensure each file contains one document type. For example, ensure that “File_1” (or whatever your file is titled) contains your driver’s license only.
- Ensure none of the files are empty.
Was this helpful?